This is me in my lab.
E-mail : scan33scan33 AT gmail.com; DOB : Oct-16 1988
I am Ming-Hen Tsai (蔡明亨 in Chinese).
I am a fresh PhD student studying Computer Science in Columbia University.
I will work in DVMM Lab led by Prof. Shih-Fu Chang.
I was a member of Machine Learning Group led by Prof. Chih-Jen Lin in National Taiwan University. I joined this group since 2008.
My one-page resume is here. My two-page resume is here, and my full-length CV is here
If you have any problems using my software, do not hesitate to tell me. I am at times busy, but if you inform me of the problems, I will certainly schedule to help you.
- Models(, especially Linear Models), in Machine Learning, mainly on Support Vector Machine
- Nonlinear Programming on Large-scale Optimization Problems
- Parallelism in Large-scale Optimization Problems
- Approximation Algorithms
Current Research Projects
These are projects currently catching most of my attention and vigor.
Last modified: July,08 2011 22:21:08 (UTC+8)
- Bachelor of Science, National Taiwan University
, majoring in Computer Science with minor in Mathematics (Major GPA 4 out of 4 (93.75 out of 100))
, Sep, 2006 - Jul, 2010
- Chung-Ho Senior High School, Sep, 2003 - Jun, 2006
- Fu-Ho Junior High School, Sep, 2000 - Jun, 2003