Selected publication (to get electronic version, go to Full publication )
1. Hong-Shiang Lin, Chao-Qin Zhang, Xu-You Zhang, Yung-Yu Chuang, Zhong-Li Lin, Ming Ouhyoung, “A Low-Cost Portable Polycamera for Stereoscopic 360° Imaging”, IEEE Trans. on Circuit and Systems for Video Technology (IEEE TCSVT), accepted to appear 2018.
2. Yu-Hsuan Huang, Hao-Yu Chang, Wan-ling Yang, Yu-Kai Chiu, Tzu-Chieh Yu, Pei-Hsuan Tsai, and Ming Ouhyoung, “CatAR: A Novel Stereoscopic Augmented Reality Cataract Surgery Training System with Dexterous Instrument Tracking Technology”, CHI 2018, to appear, full paper, Montreal, Canada, April 2018
3. Che-Hua Yeh, Brian A. Barsky and Ming Ouhyoung, “Personalized Photograph Ranking and Selection System Considering Positive and Negative User Feedback”, ACM TOMCCAP (Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications and Applications), pp. 1-20, Vol. 10, Issue 4, Article Number 36, June 2014
4. Che-Hua Yeh, Yuan-chen Ho, Brian A. Barsky, Ming Ouhyoung, “Personalized Photo Ranking and Selection System”, pp. pp. 211-220, Proc. ACM Multimedia 2010, Italy, 2010.
5. Ken-Yi Lee, Yung-Yu Chuang, Bing-yu Chen, Ming Ouhyoung, “Video Stabilization using Robust Feature Trajectories”, Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV 2009), pp. 1397-1404, September, Kyoto, Japan.
6. Wan-Chun Ma, Andrew Jones, Jen-Yuan Chiang, Tim Hawkins, Sune Frederiksen, Pieter Peers, Marko Vukovicz, Ming Ouhyoung, Paul Debevec, “Facial Performance Synthesis using Deformation-Driven Polynomial Displacement Maps”, ACM Transaction on Graphics, Vol. 27, No.5,Vol. 27, pp. 121:1-10, (Proceedings of SIGGRAPH ASIA 2008), Dec. 2008.
7. Fu-Che Wu, Wan-Chun Ma, Rung-Huei Liang, Bing-Yu Chen, Ming Ouhyoung, "Domain Connected Graph: the Skeleton of a Closed 3D Shape for Animation", Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 117-135, The Visual Computer, 2006
8. Wan-Chun Ma, Sung-Hsiang Chao, Yung-Yu Chuang, Chun-Fa Chang, Bing-Yu Chen, Ming Ouhyoung, "Level-of-Detail Representation of Bidirectional Texture Functions for Real-Time Rendering", Proceedings of ACM Interactive 3D Graphics and Games 2005 (I3D05), pp. 187-194, Washington, D.C., USA, 2005.
9. Jeng-Sheng Yeh, Ding-Yun Chen, Bing-Yu Chen and Ming Ouhyoung, "A Web-based Three-dimensional Protein Retrieval System by Matching Visual Similarity", Bioinformatics, Vol. 31, No. 13, pp. 3056-3057, 2005
10. Ding-Yun Chen, Ming Ouhyoung, Xiao-Pei Tian, Yu-Te Shen, "On Visual Similarity Based 3D Model Retrieval", Computer Graphics Forum 2003, pp. 223 - 232, (also in EuroGraphics2003, Spain).
11. I-Chen Lin, Jeng-sheng Yeh, Ming Ouhyoung, "Extracting 3D facial animation parameters from multiview video clips", pp. 72-80, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, Vol. 22, No. 6 , Nov., 2002.
12. Jiann-Rong Wu and Ming Ouhyoung, "On Latency Compensation and Its Effects for Head Motion Trajectories in Virtual Environments", pp. 79-90, Vol. 16, No. 2, The Visual Computer, 2000.
13. Jiann-Rong Wu and Ming Ouhyoung, "A 3D Tracking Experiment on Latency and Its Compensation Methods in Virtual Environments", Proc. of ACM UIST'95 (ACM User Interface and Software Technoilogy 1995), pp. 41-49, ACM Press Pittsburgh, USA.
14. Ming Ouh-young, Wu-Nan Tsai, Ming-Chang Tsai, Jiann-Rong Wu, Chung-Hsi Huang, and Tzong-Jer Yang, "A Low-Cost Force Feedback Joystick and Its Use in PC Video Games," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 41, No. 3, pp. 787-794, Aug. 1995.
15. Frederick. P. Brooks,Jr., Ming Ouh-young, James J. Batter, P. Jerome Kilpatric, "Project Grope- Haptic Displays for Scientific Visualization", Computer Graphics (ACM), Vol. 24, No.4, pp.177-185 ( also in ACM SIGGRAPH90).
16. Margaret Minsky, Ming Ouh-young, Oliver Steele, Frederick P. Brooks,Jr., Max Behensky," Feeling and Seeing: Issues in Force Display", Computer Graphics (ACM), Vol.24, No.2, pp236-244.
17. Lin-shan Lee, Chiu-Yu Tseng, Ming Ouh-young, "The Synthesis Rules in a Chinese Text-to-Speech System", IEEE Trans. on Accoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, pp.1309-1320, Vol. 37, No. 9, 1989.