Each line of the training data set is a 20-dimensional example of the form
yn (xn)_1 (xn)_2 ... (xn)_20
Each line of the test data set is of a similar format except that the label yn is not given.
The training data set contains 100 examples; the test data set contains 1000.
Guideline for Submitting Predictions for 1.5(7)
- Go to http://main.learner.csie.ntu.edu.tw/php/ml11fall/main.php and login
with the ID and password given by the TAs (or you can try with the test account provided by the TAs as well)
- Click the Homework 1 link on the page after login
- Upload your prediction file that follows the format of the sample file:
each line of the prediction file contains the predicted label for one test example.
So for homework 1, your file should contain 1000 lines, each of which contains a
single positive or negative 1 as the prediction. You can use either +1 or 1 for
positive 1, and -1 for negative 1
- Note that you only have one chance of submission and the system would warn you for that.
- After you submit, check for the message File upload was successful to make sure that everything is alright. If there
are problems, please mail to the TAs.
- Problems 1.2 1.3 1.4: Chung-Liang Li
- Problems 1.1 1.5 1.6: Chun-Yen Ho
Last updated at CST 14:55, September 25, 2020
Please feel free to contact me: