TKSLIDE 4 alpha main page
What is TKSLIDE ?
TKSLIDE (abbr. for TKirby's SLIDE system) is a slide system in HTML and CSS like another famous slide system S5.
DownloadTKSLIDE v4(alpha)(zip) including:
- required css and css for print
- kernel slide.js
- introduction slide and other example slides
- Math module and Takahashi module
- Favlet required js
Here is the TKSLIDE v4 demo and instructions slide (tested under IE6SP2, Firefox 1.5/1.07, Opera 8.53). Additionally, there are Markdown Introduction Document by John Gruber and S5 Introduction Slideshow by Eric A. Meyer, both in TKSLIDE.
Draft Document in Chinese available.
- Support Opera Show Format (S5 Compatible)
- Support simple HTML format (Markdown Compatible)
- Easy configurable presentation settings
- Automatically font & image resizing
- Support Tex-format Math formula insertion
- Online translating tool from Markdown to slides
This version supports online text-transformation. Add to your favorite/bookmark , then click it and wait for a while after you enter this page(written in Markdown syntax). TKSLIDE shall start working(Only under Firefox). There is another example page which talks about Markdown. This favlet uses js-Markdown written by Sam Angove.
TKSLIDE provides a Takahashi module for making your own Takahashi slideshow. Just include Takahashi.js after slide.js and build your slides with all <h2> tags. There is an example using this module, which is generated by Markdown from this file.